1. Friends like you. Friends I've never met. Friends I've known for years. Friends all the same. I have so many of you to write and thank. In time, I will.
2. My amazing mom's first step in kicking this thing in the can. I wish all of you that are rooting for her could have seen her today. She was so strong and spirited and ready to get it done.
3. The idea that our sweet Charmer was here last night watching over us (see mom's post). We aren't a religious family. We aren't even necessarily spiritual. But there's something that makes me really believe she was here.
4. Calls from friends. Even when I feel like I don't have time to talk on the phone, it's a good thing.
5. My post on Studio Calico's blog about organization. When all else is falling apart around you, sometimes organization is the only thing that keeps you sane.
6. Coming home to a package from Bake Deco. Hello, lovah:
7. Little boys whose new favorite thing is to stick his face in the bath water and blow bubbles.
8. Cheese and tomato sandwiches. Why can't tomatoes always be in season?