1. Don't you love it when a Pinterest recipe is GOOD? (And my definition of, "Good" is it can be prepped and in the oven in less than five minutes flat AND tastes delicious. I have high standards).
2. I try not to complain about the weather. But I really questioned whether spring would ever come. But it has. It gloriously has. We are all enjoying it, but particularly Gracie, also known as, "Flash Kurz."
3. Clara has rhythm in her soul. Doesn't matter the song, her feet do this. (But we have to tape it on the sly. She's shy and when she gets caught doing it she comes to a complete hault).
4. We got the best kind of playground this weekend. A free one. It came from our one neighbor via our other neighbor's tractor.
5. And they are...in love...I think we spent eight hours outside today. Clara looked at me and said, "I have a park. In my backyard!"
6. The Easter bunny came last night. And then Gracie licked up his pawprints this afternoon.
7. The people at the table next to us were chuckling during this picture. When attempting to take a picture with small children, it's definitely a case of, "Throw a smile on and hope someone looks good." What can I say? It's realistic.
8. I love spring. Grow.